While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render Buszaar.com liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on Buszaar.com's Website.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Buszaar.com is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Buszaar.com Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Buszaar.com is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
- You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
- You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Buszaar.com Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of thatTransaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
- You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
- Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
- For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favour of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer)
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Buszaar.com in case of any misuse by Buyer.
- Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
- Buszaar.com reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Buszaar.com may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- Buszaar.com reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Buszaar.com or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- Buszaar.com may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Buszaar.com. As a result of such check if Buszaar.com is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
- Buszaar.com may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if Buszaar.com deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Buszaar.com may hold Transaction Price and Buszaar.com may not inform Seller to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that Buszaar.com will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Buszaar.com.
Compliance with Laws:
- Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Buszaar.com Website.
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
The Wallet ("Wallet") is a pre-paid payment instrument which is associated with your Website account. You can maintain a balance of money with such specific Seller (if permitted), and redeem it at your convenience. Please note that Seller will be the issuer of wallet and Seller shall be responsible for redeeming the money lying to your credit of your wallet account and Buszaar.com does not assume any risk, liability or responsibility with respect to wallet money.
Seller will not pay any interest on the amount maintained by you in your Seller specific Wallet.
Refill of Wallet: Your Wallet can be refilled, using any of the pre-paid payment options only. You will be able to recharge your Wallet up to an amount of ₹10,000 in one instance. There is no need to maintain a minimum balance.
Refund of Wallet Amount: Your Wallet comprises of three types of balances - Store credit (which is a credit granted by Us typically in lieu of a cancelled order), Topped-up balance (which is a prepaid amount that You added to the Wallet to pay for future orders on the Website) and Promotional balance (which is credit granted by Us purely for promotional or goodwill purposes). Topped-up balance (prepaid amount) as well as the Promotional balance added to the Wallet will be non-refundable while Store credit will continue to be entirely refundable.
Limitation of Liability: In no event will Buszaar.com will be liable for any money lying to your credit in wallet, any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or losses of any kind, arising from the use of Wallet or association with the Wallet.